Donation ideas in action!
- When Sandy Costa gives talks, instead of compensation, he asks that the group donates to Pink Ribbon Yoga.
- Jean has led Yoga classes for several years, and instead of payment for the class, participants donate to Pink Ribbon Yoga.
- When Leila holds laughing meditation classes, she donates the procedes to Pink Ribbon Yoga.
- When Yoga On Main reached their 1 year anniversary, the Yoga Teachers offered to donate to 4 charities, and each student could pick the charity of their choice. Pink Ribbon Yoga was on the list!
- Beverly donated to DCPSP and Pink Ribbon Yoga through her employer's affiliation with the United Way.
- Doreen's friend offered to cater lunch at the Pink Ribbon Yoga Day Retreat this year!
- Sweet Spot in Emerald Isle donates free ice cream at the Beach Retreat each year!
- Several Beach Retreat attendees donate in addition to the $300.00 minimum payment. This is always appreciated! This year the total cost is $400.00 per participant.
- Greta offered to bake goodies for the Beach Retreat even though she is not attending this year.
- Belk has offered to donate gift bags this year to the Beach Retreat!
- For several years, Kelly has donated beach towels embroidered with "Pink Ribbon Yoga" to each woman at the Beach Retreat!
- In 2011, Whole Food Raleigh donated "bags" for gifts, and Whole Foods Cary donated coconut water.
- Our wonderful Yoga and 'Off the Mat' teachers donate their time, talent, and love at each PRY event!
- Committee members donate their time, ideas, and energy into planning PRY events!
- Are there others we've missed? Send an email to email@example.com!
The 11th Annual Yoga Retreat for Breast Cancer Survivors is soliciting
corporate and individual sponsors to help fund costs so that expenses
for the breast cancer survivors are reasonable. All donations are tax deductible and all additional funds will go to support the Duke Cancer
Patient Support Program (DCPSP).
Approximately 35 breast cancer survivors will attend the 11th Annual
Pink Ribbon Yoga Retreat, and you or your company will have the
opportunity to be part of this rewarding event. Individuals have the
opportunity to sponsor a scholarship for a deserving breast cancer
survivor. Show that you care about the fight against breast cancer with
your support and be recognized as a supporter of the 8th Annual Pink
Ribbon Yoga Retreat for Breast Cancer Survivors.
In addition to monetary donations, we are seeking in-kind donations
such as gifts for participants and yoga equipment. In-kind donors
receive the same recognition as monetary donors.
If you would like information on how to sign up as a sponsor, contact the DCPSP. Contact information is below. Thank you in advance for your support!
How to donate
You can donate online at the DCPSP Web site - be sure to pick "Pink Ribbon Yoga" in the list!
Mailing a check: